Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing
at a fast pace. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class
index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products
for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients.
Our software development and core technology team, responsible for the
infrastructure, development, operation and maintenance of our index
calculation and publication engine, is based in Berlin (Europe’s most
exciting capital) and is now hiring!
Full-time, Permanent Employment
Application Support Specialist (m/f/d) | Berlin
Are you a communicative and solution-oriented individual? Do you
enjoy analysing and solving complex customer requests? Do you have a
strong affinity for the financial industry and information technologies?
Are you looking for a new challenge in a stimulating and international
environment? Then you will very likely fit into our team!
- Maintaining our proprietary, high-performance index platform
- Close cooperation with our clients, business teams and our IT
teams – face-to-face, via phone and JIRA
- Analyzing and solving operational issues
- Gathering and analyzing data to evaluate business transactions
- Supporting and conducting tests of platform changes
- Continuously identifying and implementing optimization opportunities
within our processes
- Apprenticeship in the field of Banking or IT or university degree
and affinity for the financial industry
- Good command of MS Office; basic database knowledge (SQL queries)
and first experience with Linux is desirable
- Experience in handling support or ticketing systems, e.g. Jira
- Profound level of customer-orientation and communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage stressful situations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Very good English skills, fluent German is a plus
- Willingness to work flexible hours upon agreement
- A challenging and exciting field in a very successful and strongly
- Active teamwork and a steep learning curve right from the start
- Working with modern, exciting technologies in a fast-paced,
highly professional environment
- Centrally located office in Berlin-Friedrichshain with an amazing
- A permanent contract
- Free choice of technical equipment (e.g. Mac/Linux)
- An attractive salary package
Interested? Don’t miss your chance and directly apply online by clicking
the “Apply now” button on our website and filling in the application
form. Please make sure to also upload your CV, cover letter and relevant
references or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your contact person is Maria Graf (+49 (0) 30 814 59 43 84. We are looking
forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please visit: