We are seeking exceptional people, with a client and business
focus, to work in Information Services. We place more emphasis on
attitude and we are hiring on ability and capability.
This role will help us to serve internal and external stakeholders
through superb value - Quality, Consistency, Service & Support, and
thereby to drive our growth. In your mission, you also will cover
activities in EMEA.
Full Stack Web Application / Software Developer (.NET) (m/w/d)
We place more emphasis on attitude and we are hiring on ability and capability, not record of accomplishment.
You are a full stack web application developer who is able to work creatively and autonomously to serve our business and our clients. Your mission will be to deliver the technological requirements of JSP’s future strategic direction.
The role needs you to:
- produce, operate, administrate and maintain a variety of web
sites and web applications
- propose and implement amendments and enhancements to current
sites and applications
- liaise with internal business representatives (stake
- ensure all web developments reflect our business strategy
- assist the business in defining the requirements, and create
- front-end and back-end development
Following essential assets will drive your success in the role:
- C# expertise, experience in Angular (v2+ ideally higher), React and CodeIgniter
- Very strong working knowledge of ASP.NET Framework and .NET
- Comfortable using Visual Studio
- Strong and confident knowledge in SQL
- Knowledge in working with web API’s (incl. web services)
- Experience of database design and administration (MS-SQL
Server and possibly also Oracle)
- Ability to create smartphone applications (iOS and Android)
- Experience developing web applications using Responsive Web
Design and making them cross browser compatible.
- Familiar with version control systems such as Bitbucket,
- Experience in creating, wireframes and prototypes of
- Positive mental attitude, flexibility and dynamism,
excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic environment and
take direction when necessary
- Sales and Marketing bias, ensuring business and customer
- Fluent in English, willingness & ability to occasional
travel within Europe
JSP is a global business quoted on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
ARPRO is a product from JSP. ARPRO is the world leader in its
sector. ARPRO is an engineering material providing strength,
durability and weight reduction; it is used in automotive, HVAC,
packaging and consumer product industries.
Please send your CV and cover
letter in English to
Iris.Ogiejko@jsp.com. We will not accept applications
arriving without expressive cover letter.