Are you IN for an international fast track program aiming
to take over a leading management position right after 18
Then: Join our future leaders program “INspire – the Leaders‘
Lab”! We are looking for ambitious leaders who can face the
future challenges in a transformational environment.
Your journey at a glance:
- 18 months of managing top projects and international
- Developing into a leadership role from the beginning
- Individual mentoring by a top management executive
- High visibility among middle and top management
- Training camps fostering leadership
- Individual trainings from your personal qualification
- Personal Coach during the program phase
- Participation in social and sustainable days
After completion of the INspire program, you will continue your
career in the following business area: The Region Overseas is
responsible for all sales and marketing related activities of
Mercedes-Benz in various countries. It consists of large mature
and emerging markets across different geographies, small to
medium-sized sales and marketing companies, and importers'
markets/general distributors. This Region includes many diverse
markets, including Japan, South Korea, Australia/New Zealand,
Southeast Asia, India, Middle East, Latin America, Turkey,
Russia and South Africa. Region Overseas is the perfect place
for you if you are keen on working in a fast paced,
international work environment in which you can grow not only
professionally, but also personally.
Mandatory requirements to get
IN for INspire:
- Professionals with first leadership experience and
relevant work experience in the field of sales, marketing,
IT of at least 12 months
- International experience of at least 6 months
- Excellent academic university degree in Business
Administration, Information Technology, Data Science,
E-Commerce or comparable field of study
- Ability to communicate with different management levels
- Fluent in Business English and good German skills
- Significant agile mindset
- Impressive social engagement
- Extended digital know-how
- Working flexible, structured and result-oriented even
- Outstanding will to get things accomplished and show
strong individual responsibility
- Customer-centric mindset
- Personal motivation to continuously improve, learn and
- Goal to take over a leadership position right after the
program, constantly demonstrating this ambition during
projects throughout the program
As a charismatic personality, you can inspire and motivate a team
to give their best! You are empathic, authentic and have the power
to persuade! You use digitization to advance various projects in the
transformation, also from a cost perspective.
And more than anything: Are you willing to lead and take management
responsibility right off the bat?
If your personal ambition is to become part of the top management,
we are looking forward to your application.
We have a multi-stage recruiting process: If you successfully pass
the telephone interview, you will have the chance to meet your
future mentor to get first insights into your future target area.
If you are successful in the selection process, we will invite you
to our Recruitathon, December 1st 2022 in Stuttgart, Germany.
It doesn’t work completely without formalities. When sending
your online application, please attach your CV, an
individual letter and any references you may have (max. 5
MB) and mark your application documents as "relevant for
this application" in the online form.
We particularly welcome online applications from candidates
with disabilities or similar impairments in direct response
to this job advertisement. If you have any questions, you
can contact the local disability officer once you have
submitted your application form, who will gladly assist you
in the onward application process:
If you have any questions regarding the application process,
please contact HR Services by e-mail at
email@example.com or the
chatbot on our
career page via the plus symbol.
Please understand that we no longer accept paper
applications and that there is no right to get your