We, Quarton, are an investment bank
specialized in mergers and acquisitions with our head office in
Leipzig, a thriving city. Our consulting firm was founded in 2001 by
businessmen who themselves have built and successfully sold
companies. In 2015, we already found a partner for our international
growth and joined our colleagues from the USA to form Quarton
International AG. Since then, our network has broadened
considerably, our mandates have expanded to the world market and
have caused a sensation across industries.
Cowen Inc. (Headquarter in New York), one
of the largest players in the industry with a broad service
portfolio (including investment banking, brokerage, trading), has
become aware of us. We dared to take this step and have been an
independent member of the Cowen family since 2019: Quarton, A Cowen
Company. We take over the European M&A advisory business of the
global group and have offices in Munich (headquarters), Berlin,
Frankfurt/Main, Zurich and Graz.
We are looking for the best people to
contribute their skills to our professional team and contribute to
the long‐term success of our clients. Internal personnel selection
and individual personnel development are an integral part of our
As an IT Client Services Analyst (IT
Helpdesk) for our Leipzig location and additional offices, you will
provide first and second line technical support, troubleshoot
queries and work to provide excellent customer care to our own
internal stakeholders. The candidate will gain first‐hand experience
of a financial technology environment and has the opportunity to be
involved in IT projects in addition to IT support.
- Provide first and second line support to internal
- Supporting employees via phone, remote access & onsite
- Provide technical support for business applications,
troubleshooting software and hardware.
- Continuous collaboration with Cowen's internal IT support
team in Belfast.
- Monitor the server and desktop issues on internal monitoring
systems and report/resolve problems where necessary.
- Thorough documentation of all changes via incident
management and / or wiki.
- Maintain and support Email, Web browsing security,
Anti‐Virus systems and Windows Update Services.
- Install, configure, troubleshoot, support and maintain all
- Incident management and change management procedures.
- Group policy management, software deployment, remote support
- Provide support to any other IT related issues.
- Experience dealing with a range of internal stakeholders.
- Provide excellent customer care to all internal
- Have the opportunity to work on projects as well as support.
- 1‐2 years’ experience in the field of "IT Helpdesk”
- Advanced networking experience with Active Directory,
Exchange 2010, DNS, DHCP and TCP/IP.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Windows 7 and Windows 10
- Troubleshooting experience.
- Confident to use initiative to solve problems.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good German and excellent English (written/oral)
- Ability to work in a team, flexibility, loyalty.
- Financial services experience is an advantage but not
- 3rd level qualification (preferred)
- 1‐2 years’ experience in a managed service support role
- Experience in DNS/DHCP/Active Directory
- Experience in SCCM
- Admin experience around Office 365
We offer you a professional career that rewards performance and
success in a working environment in a young team with a strong
network. In addition, you can expect interesting earning
opportunities with fixed and variable components.