NNR+Dachser GmbH is a joint venture company of Nishitetsu Global
Logistics, Japan, and Dachser SE, Germany. Our worldwide network handles
air- and oceanfreight shipments especially from/to Asia and North America.
To improve our IT environment and support our staff in IT related
matters we are searching for an
IT Specialist (m/f/d) for our Frankfurt Branch in Neu-Isenburg/Germany
He is the middle-man between our staff and the IT departments of
Dachser and NNR.
- Identify and document workflows that are worth automating
- Prioritize development based on ROI
- Supervise the running of attended automation processes
- Increase awareness among staff for automation possibilities
and involve them in the process
- Digitization / paperless office
- Help planning and implementing our own IT renewal project
- Set up test environments
- Monitor the roll-out progress and the deadlines
- Develop training for all staff, taking their current knowledge,
preferences (written tutorials, videos, human training) into consideration.
- Support our staff in all IT related matters
- Maintain existing Access databases
- Assist NNR IT and our IT provider in maintaining IT security
- Perform security training
- General knowledge of and high interest in IT matters
- Knowledge of UiPath, Python, VBA or willingness to learn them
- Willingness to learn our self-developed programs (vNext/PowerNet)
- Organizational and communication skills
- Eagerness for innovation and improvement
- Good German and English skills
This position requires a lot of initiative and independence.
It offers very good possibilities for your development in various areas.
We pride ourselves for our positive working atmosphere and high team
Please send your application via e-mail to Mr. Joachim