Munich International School (MIS), located in Starnberg, South of Munich, Germany, is an outstanding, innovative and comprehensive international school for students aged 4 to 18 years. An inspirational faculty and staff create an exceptional and digital learning environment that motivates all students to be globally-minded, academically successful, well-balanced and prepared for future challenges and responsibilities.
We are looking for an
IT Technician (m/f/d)
The IT Technician is responsible for the daily user support as well as the operation, monitoring and maintenance of MIS’ information technology. The IT Technician is capable of providing customer oriented technical IT support to all users in an efficient and professional manner. (S)/he will be considered as the IT department’s front person, solving technical problems of various complexity (depending on experience) and provide support for all assigned areas. The objective is to ensure that customer value is maintained to the standards set forth by MIS.
Tasks and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist staff and students with technical support at the Helpdesk, in classrooms and/or in offices
- Prepare and issue technology items to individual students and staff and to groups
- Collaborate with the Director of Technology, Network & System Engineer and Learning Technology Teacher to design, develop, implement and maintain software and system solutions
- Collaborate with the other ITT’s on projects related to the use and development of IT in the school
- Maintain Asset Management Records and track inventory
- Maintain and manage user accounts
- Prepare, install and maintain IT hardware and software, e. g. laptops / desktops (PC & MacBook), tablets (iPad), mobile phones, peripheral devices (printers / copiers), network cards etc.
Skills and competencies required:
- Apple Certified Macintosh Technician (ACMT), JAMF Certified Admin
- Desirable addition: Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP), JAMF Certified Expert
- Desirable additions: Microsoft technical and/or role based certification
- Knowledge of ticket tracking applications
- Experience in IT maintenance and educational IT support
- Expert knowledge of JAMF Casper Suite / JAMF pro
- Expert Knowledge of Apple EDP. VPP, Apple Configurator, Apple OSX
- Ability to work independently
What we have to offer:
- An exciting position in a unique, international environment
- A modern workplace with exceptional resources
- Remuneration: competitive monthly salary, 13th month salary, holiday bonus
- Contractual terms: 2 years initial contract
Candidates should send their application to email@example.com. Please check the details on our homepage (www.mis-munich.de/Current-Vacancies).
Munich International School e. V.
Schloss Buchhof, 82319 Starnberg, Germany