The Mercedes-Benz Group AG is one of the most successful automotive companies in the world. Together with Mercedes-Benz AG, the vehicle manufacturer is one of the largest providers of premium and luxury cars and vans.
Do you want to become exceptional? And become part of an international fast track programme aiming to take over a leading management position right after 18 months?
Then: Start your career in our programme for future leaders “Inspire – the Leaders‘ Lab”!
We are looking for ambitious young professionals who can face challenges in a transformational environment.
After completion of the Inspire programme you will continue your career in the following business area:
As the Information Technology Center in R&D we are the powerhouse of the digital transformation process for all R&D departments. Together with our users we integrate emerging technologies such as AI, Machine Learning, VR/xR and Digital Twin Technology into our research and development process to foster innovation. We implement and orchestrate a robust tech infrastructure, including cloud computing platforms, data management tools, cybersecurity measures, and other software solutions to drive the digital shift of R&D. With your knowledge, your pioneering spirit and entrepreneurial mindset you encourage others to successfully drive change in our organization.
YOUR JOURNEY AT A GLANCE:
- 18 months of managing top projects and international assignment
- Development into a future leader
- Individual mentoring by a top management executive
- High visibility in middle and top management
- Training camps fostering leadership
- Individual trainings from your personal qualification budget
- Personal coaching during the program
- Participation in social and sustainability days
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Junior Professionals with relevant work experience of at least 12 months in the field of Information Technology / Software Engineering and first leadership experience or leadership ambitions
- International experience of at least 6 months
- Excellent academic university degree e.g. in Informatics, Information Technology/Systems, Software Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Computational Science and Engineering (CSE)
- Extended digital know-how
- Significant agile mindset
- Hands-on mentality and can-do attitude
- Ability to quickly adapt to new situations
- Coordinating and managing projects with high complexity
- Solution-oriented and communicative nature
- Social engagement
- Fluent in Business English and basic German language skills
- You are a tech enthusiast and have passion for software development
- You are a very communicative person who likes to drive change
- You have a high level of abstraction and strategic analytical skills
- You enjoy searching for simple solutions in a complex environment
- You thrive in a team environment and enjoy collaborating and winning with others
YOUR PERSONALITY IS THE DECIDING FACTOR!
You can inspire and motivate a team to give their best! You are empathic, authentic and have the power to persuade! You use state-of-the-art tech stacks to advance various processes and products in the transformation.
AND MORE THAN ANYTHING:
Are you willing to lead and take management responsibility right off the bat?
If your personal ambition is to become exceptional and a part of the top management, we are looking forward to your application.
Please specify your desired business area in your application!
We have a multi-stage recruiting process: If you pass the Online Assessment and the video interview, you will have the chance to meet your mentor to get first insights into your target area. If you are successful in the selection process, we will invite you to our Recruitathon in November 2023 in Stuttgart, Germany. The programme will start April 2024.
It is a permanent position.
It doesn’t work completely without formalities. When sending your online application, please attach your CV, an individual letter and any references you may have (max. 5 MB) and mark your application documents as "relevant for this application" in the online form.
We particularly welcome online applications from candidates with disabilities or similar impairments in direct response to this job advertisement. If you have any questions, you can contact the local disability officer once you have submitted your application form, who will gladly assist you in the onward application process:
Please understand that we no longer accept paper applications and that there is no right to get your documents returned.
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact HR Services by e-mail at
email@example.com or the "Chat-Bot" on our career page via the speech bubble symbol at the bottom right.