The Mercedes-Benz Group AG is one of the most successful automotive companies in the world. Together with Mercedes-Benz AG, the vehicle manufacturer is one of the largest providers of premium and luxury cars and vans.
Do you want to become exceptional? And become part of an international fast track programme aiming to take over a leading management position right after 18 months?
Then: Start your career in our programme for future leaders “Inspire – the Leaders‘ Lab”!
We are looking for ambitious young professionals who can face challenges in a transformational environment.
After completion of the Inspire programme you will continue your career in the following business area:
Tech4People – anchored in HR and IT.
In line with „we run and transform Mercedes-Benz by unleashing the power of tech”,
Tech4People actively supports the HR and IT strategy with regards to the digitization of HR processes. It summarizes individual digitization projects and aims to implement a joint HR and IT product organization. We focus on cutting-edge technology and measurable customer impact – but never forget who is driving this path: our team.
That’s why we focus on culture, define new ways of working and empower trust-based co-creation. With your knowledge, your pioneering spirit and entrepreneurial mindset you encourage others to successfully drive change in our organization.
YOUR JOURNEY AT A GLANCE:
- 18 months of managing top projects and international assignment
- Development into a future leader
- Individual mentoring by a top management executive
- High visibility in middle and top management
- Training camps fostering leadership
- Individual trainings from your personal qualification budget
- Personal coaching during the programme
- Participation in social and sustainability days
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Junior Professionals with relevant work experience of at least 12 months in the field of Change- or innovation Management, Data Engineering, Data Science, (Generative) Artificial Intelligence; the implementation and running of cloud based solutions as well as global ramp/enablement of the new HR IT landscape worldwide; from on-prem legacy to Software-as-a-Service cloud solution
- First leadership experience or leadership ambitions
- International experience of at least 6 months
- Excellent academic university degree e.g. in Digital- / Technology Management, Innovation, Informatics, Business Informatics, Economics with specialization in HR & Business Informatics, Industrial Engineer or similar
- Extended digital know-how
- Significant agile mindset
- Hands-on mentality and can-do attitude
- Ability to quickly adapt to new situations
- Coordinating and managing projects with high complexity
- Solution-oriented and communicative nature
- Social engagement
- Fluent in Business English and basic German language skills
- You are a Tech-Enthusiast and have in-depth knowledge in state-of-the-art technologies in the fields of Data, Analytics, HR IT systems, Mobile Services and Cloud Solutions
- You are curious to listen, learn and foster co-creation; while knowing how to address different stakeholders by reducing complex issues on essential content and using storytelling to bring the message across
- You have a high level of abstraction and strategic analytical skills, combined with the drive to implement and create measurable successes
- You focus on results; yet on the way you promote agile working and inspire stakeholders to join in
- You are driven by end-to-end ownership, take Initiative, self-manage and consider yourself to be assertive and resilient
YOUR PERSONALITY IS THE DECIDING FACTOR!
You can inspire and motivate a team to give their best! You are empathic, authentic and have the power to persuade! You use state-of-the-art tech stacks to advance various processes and products in the transformation.
AND MORE THAN ANYTHING:
Are you willing to lead and take management responsibility right off the bat?
If your personal ambition is to become exceptional and a part of the top management, we are looking forward to your application.
Please specify your desired business area in your application!
We have a multi-stage recruiting process: If you pass the Online Assessment and the video interview, you will have the chance to meet your mentor to get first insights into your target area. If you are successful in the selection process, we will invite you to our Recruitathon at the end of November 2023 in Stuttgart, Germany. The programme will start April 2024.
It is a permanent position.
It doesn’t work completely without formalities. When sending your online application, please attach your CV, an individual letter and any references you may have (max. 5 MB) and mark your application documents as "relevant for this application" in the online form.
We particularly welcome online applications from candidates with disabilities or similar impairments in direct response to this job advertisement. If you have any questions, you can contact the local disability officer once you have submitted your application form, who will gladly assist you in the onward application process:
Please understand that we no longer accept paper applications and that there is no right to get your documents returned.
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact HR Services by e-mail at
email@example.com or the "Chat-Bot" on our career page via the speech bubble symbol at the bottom right.