Network Datacenter Engineer (f/m/d)
Location: Munich / remote (from home)
uniscon GmbH is a Munich-based provider of GDPR-compliant cloud and data room solutions for companies as well as one of the leading secure cloud providers in Europe. uniscon’s products work hand in hand: The sealed platform® provides a secure execution environment for web applications with high security needs or high data protection requirements, while uniscon’s business cloud idgard® secures and simplifies digital communication and data exchange with partners, customers and colleagues at the highest level.
uniscon was founded in 2009 and has been part of TÜV SÜD's digitalization strategy since 2017. More than 1,200 companies already rely on the web-based data room and file sharing service like T-Systems, PwC, Sparkassen and Volksbanken. Further information about the company and its solutions: www.idgard.de and www.uniscon.com.
We provide exciting challenges in an agile, dynamic and highly motivated team with great talents from twelve different nations. We support each other, enjoy great freedom to develop and realize our own ideas.
Entrenched processes and outdated hierarchies? You won't find that at uniscon. Instead, there is a lot of personal freedom to develop and create your own innovative ideas. From the very first minute, you can take responsibility and help shape solutions. It's not the time you spend in front of your desk that counts, but your results. That's why we offer flexible working hours and a fair compensation package as a natural.
We are looking for a
Systemadministrator (m/w/d) Windows-Clients
- Provide subject-matter expertise regarding data center network planning, architecture and standards
- Identifying and helping to create documentation for the global data center knowledge base
- Interface and align with all of our network and engineering teams
- Shape solutions through early and active involvement in project and product life cycles
- Create deployment packages and standards to ensure global consistency and make solid network recommendations to best facilitate ongoing company technology projects
- Assist with projects (new capacity as well as retrofits) and repairs throughout the data center
- Contribute to the development and deployment of numerous technologies in order to evolve and scale our data centers
- Perform deep dives and analyze complex technical issues within the data center, ranging from automated tooling to hardware failures and network issues
- Provide understanding and initial analysis to debug data center technologies including but not limited to server, storage, network, optical
- Update and develop scripts and smaller sets of software
- Assist with process improvements and best practices in data center operations
Who are we looking for?
- Ideally more than five years of experience with TCP, IP[v4|v6], BGP and related protocols
- Ideally more than three years of experience in structured cabling and fiber optic infrastructure – their application and limitations within the data center space
- Knowledge of Linux and server hardware
- Understanding of network hardware platforms and their specifications in the data center space
- Experience troubleshooting common network issues
- Time management and communication skills
- Experience modifying and developing in Python, SQL and/or shell scripting
- A strong experience working in fast-paced team environments and independent solving problems
Our benefits for you
- Attractive compensation
- 30 days of vacation
- Flexible work times
- Remote work
- Modern company restaurant
- Corporate benefits like fitness, travel etc.
- Free drinks, coffee and fresh fruit in the office
- Free showers for refreshment after sports in the Westpark or cycling to work
- NEWTON: Munich’s most modern office building – perfectly connected to subway, S-Bahn and bus
- Company events like Summer party, Christmas and team events
- But above all: a corporate culture with flat hierarchies, characterized by trust, team spirit and knowledge transfer
Apply now and send us a link to your LinkedIn profile or your contact details (name/phone number) if necessary with a short CV (cover letter not necessary) to:
Mehr Infos unter