Senior / Principal Cloud & Online Engineer - Digital Unit
In the Digital Unit employees from Business and IT are developing
together digital products for the worldwide customers of the FS AG.
With the customer in focus a multi brand and multi country eCommerce
and Portal-Platform is build based on state of the art methodologies
and technologies. This is the next step on the way of a sustainable
transformation approach within our company.
We have established the Digital Unit in Berlin to focus all
necessary experts at a central point in Europe. Near to the german
startup scene and the digital initiatives of Volkswagen the Digital
Unit is still close enough to the FS AG headquarter in Braunschweig.
And we need exactly: YOU!
These are your tasks:
- Provide technical leadership and decision making within the
Digital Unit: define the global technological and architectural
standards of the multi brand, multi country eCommerce and
Portal-Platform on the basis of a public cloud environment (AWS)
- Continuously enhance the global scalable cloud platform, to
digitalize the existing and new products and services of the
Digital Unit in a fast and efficient way
- Govern the standards, tools and technology for the cloud
development for the online products / self service portal &
business services of the Digital Unit, to implement our services
and products based on the high IT-Security, legal and compliance
requirements of a financial institute
- Foster a culture that rewards the consistent successful
delivery of business value through iterative product delivery
- Take over the functional (no disciplinary) leadership of
globally distributed development teams and ensure the usage of
the defined standards, tools and architecture
- Work collaboratively and closely with the Product teams to
define requirements, design trade-offs, frameworks and
This is your profile:
- Bachelors or Advanced Degree in Computer Science or
- Perennial experience with building and supporting complex
- Experience in object-oriented design, domain driven design,
and agile development methodologies and techniques
- Experience with web, mobile and SaaS technologies and
systems including AWS
- Perennial experience of managing projects, products, budgets
and justifying resource needs and tooling costs
- Strong track record delivering results on customer
requirements in different cultures and across team boundaries
- Experienced in scaling products in an international context
Flexible, challenging, versatile: Getting started as professional
Exciting challenges are mastered best in a harmonious environment.
Volkswagen Financial Services offers you as professional individual
ways, matching your personal working style. Like this you can
realise your professional goals with joy. Find out more about your
possibilities or find your dream job in our job exchange!
Would you like to be the first to receive important career news?
Here on our home page as well as via
Youtube you will always stay up to date. Connect now!
The only thing missing is your application.
Just click on "Apply Now" and start with us.
Volkswagen Financial Services