Working at ista is all about rethinking the use of energy and resources. For today. For tomorrow and the day after tomorrow. We provide smart solutions for a sustainable future, make complex data more transparent and have the courage to flip the switch to change. In our company with its family-like corporate culture and strong values, our 5700 colleagues in 22 countries make switching to smart devices and digital services in the real estate sector easy. As one of the market leaders, we offer the benefits and reliability of a large corporation combined with the open-minded atmosphere of a modern tech company.
At ista, your ideas can make a real difference. Apply now and join us at our international head office in Essen or Berlin as:
Senior Software Engineer – Identity- and Access Management (*)
You will be a member of our “We provide customer IAM” squad within the Tech Foundation Tribe of our Agile at Scale organization.
… will be versatile and complex, as they require both profound know-how of IAM technologies and methods, as well as the ability to consult and come up with creative solutions. The focus of your work will be to harden our Keycloak implementation and consult DEV-teams across our organization to utilize our identity- and access management solutions. In detail:
- Setup and maintenance of IAM infrastructure (mainly based on Keycloak)
- Integration of existing applications into our IAM system(s)
- Consolidation of different, existing IAM solutions
- Integration of Keycloak in reporting- and security information and event management systems
- Experienced in professional Java development
- Hands-on experience with identity- and access management solutions, preferably Keycloak
- Knowledge of common single sign-on protocols, such as JWT, Oauth2.0, OpenID, SAML and Kerberos and experience in applied current best practices
- DevOps knowledge and experience incl. CI/CD and configuration management
- Experience in the administration of larger (Linux) infrastructure landscapes and networking incl. cloud know-how, preferably Azure
- Experience in modern secure coding practices
- Independent and organized working habits
- Fluent in English. German is a plus!
- Enjoy many benefits: Look forward to an attractive salary including vacation pay, 30 days of vacation per year, flexible working hours in a modern office building and the opportunity to work remotely
- Stay curious and develop yourself: standing still is not an option for us, which is why we support you in every aspect of your journey – plenty of learning opportunities await you
- Secure your career: With us, a solid international medium-sized company meets a start-up atmosphere – our future course offers you long-term and excellent career options
- Do the right thing with a sense of purpose and future: Our services save CO₂ and protect the environment – we are working towards a sustainable world of tomorrow
- Diversity, flexibility, fun at work and a great team spirit make our team special
- We work in a dynamic environment according to agile methods
- You can expect an open culture with a lot of room for new ideas and impulses
- We hold great importance to direct communication and fair cooperation
We look forward to receiving your application online. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Luxemburger Straße 1
Tel. +49 (0)201 459-3571
*This job ad is addressed to potential new colleagues whether they are female, male or diverse. At ista we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. We welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.