Founded at Stanford University, Tarsier develops modern airspace surveillance systems. Tarsier's AirScout technology utilizes cutting-edge artificial intelligence technology to provide comprehensive airspace awareness. Our mission is to secure the skies and unlock the future of unmanned flight.
Software developers at Tarsier are the heart of our company solving challenging technical problems using the newest technologies. They develop machine learning & image processing systems and continuously design new concepts to generate innovative software solutions. They work together in cross-functional and international teams to exceed the expectations of our customers.
Become part of the team and join our mission. For our development center in Nuremberg, we are looking for a
Software Developer and Architect (m/f/d)
- Bring your own ideas to life while developing real-time AI/ML image processing systems for airspace surveillance.
- Continuously improve or propose new concepts for our software architecture with a focus on back-end, both to improve performance and to realize new customer requirements. Because ultimately, when our customers are successful, we are successful.
- Design and implement systems of systems solutions with partners.
- Collaborate globally with partners and customers.
- You have a degree in the field of computer science or a similar area.
- You ideally have experience as a software developer / architect in image processing as well as object-oriented programming.
- You are proficient in Python or C++.
- You have good written and oral skills in English.
Do you feel like taking on responsibility from day 1?
Then apply now and send your application to email@example.com