Some of the chips in your computer, tablet or smartphone were
probably created with the aid of our software OVALiS! We are an
international and rapidly growing company. Our customers are the
world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers. Our software products
ensure a stable and efficient production process. We have been an
independent subsidiary of KLA Corporation – one of the leading
machine manufacturers in the semiconductor industry – since August
“Our team – multidisciplinary, international, ONE team”. For
our headquarters in Dresden we are looking for a Test Analyst /
Software Tester (m/f/d) as soon as possible.
Notice: In the course of our growth we would like to expand our team
despite the current corona situation and still offer a secure job as
well as a permanent employment.
HOW WE WORK:
- We develop products for the semiconductor industry that are
based on client server applications with database connection. In
the process we use .NET/C#, MS-SQL Server, Entity Framework, WPF
- We work in an agile manner in full stack teams consisting of
developers, testers, scrum master and a product owner.
- Our software products as well as the architecture and
maintainability of our code have to meet our high quality
- We stay up-to-date by participating in regular workshops and
- We maintain an open and respectful corporate culture; for
instance, we reserve time every week for Iteration Meetings,
Sprint Reviews and for our Townhall Meetings.
YOUR OPPORTUNITIES WITH US:
- Based on requirements and requirement cases, you will create
test cases for the functional properties of our software
products and select suitable test methods.
- In addition to the execution of test cases, you will also
create the test data in close cooperation with colleagues of
- You will record, document and analyze software errors.
- In an agile development team, you will work to improve our
software and its features.
- You will also support the automation of test cases.
THAT IS WHAT YOU BRING WITH YOU:
- You have completed an education, or you have a university
degree in computer science, technology, natural sciences or a
comparable subject area.
- You already have about two years of experience as a software
- Ideally, you have experience in dealing with issue tracking
and test management software (e.g. JIRA and QAComplete).
- A certification like the Certified Tester Foundation Level
(CTFL) is an advantage.
- You enjoy analyzing a software of strengths and weaknesses
and identifying improvement potential.
- You have good language skills of spoken and written English.
THAT IS WHAT AWAITS YOU HERE:
- Modern office space in the heart of Dresden with excellent
connections to local and regional public transport. Many of our
colleagues also use Qoniac’ s own bicycle cellar.
- We have a flexible arrangement for working hours as well as
for mobile working. You will get your own laptop.
- Your mentor will familiarize you in detail with your new
tasks und your new team.
- You can also develop your language skills with us. In
addition to German courses for our international colleagues, our
office also offers the opportunity to learn Chinese or Japanese.
- Our open company culture is characterized by the meeting of
different cultures, the mutual respectful interaction and our
joy of work.
- After the pandemic situation, we look forward to getting
together again in our lobby to enjoy movie nights, game nights,
after work parties, technical meetups and our New Year's
- We are happy to support our new colleagues in applying for
visas, finding accommodation and moving.
- For your physical well-being Qoniac provides vouchers for
lunch, fresh fruit, coffee, hot chocolate and tea.
- We pay a Christmas bonus, subsidy for childcare and of
course we offer company pension schemes.
- You will receive an unlimited employment contract, either
part-time or full-time.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please send your
application in German or English to:
Do you have any other questions? Then please get in touch with
Kristin Weber (HR Manager) on +49 (0) 351 / 418 93
You can find our applicant information in accordance with Art. 13 of the Basic Data Protection Regulation at: